Disruptive Women Sharon Terry’s article “Power to the People: Participant Ownership of Clinical Trial Data” was published in Science Translational Medicine.
Abstract: Participation in clinical trials is dismally low. In this age of electronic sharing of information of all sorts, trial participants can easily share clinical trial data. The benefits of participant ownership and sharing of trial data appear to outweigh the risks. Thus, the time has come to crowd-source data for diagnostic and therapy development.
To download full article click here.
- Free the Data Announces New Partnership with Rep.Wasserman Schultz
- Power to the People: Participant Ownership of Clinical Trial Data
- National Center for Advancing Translational Research (NCATS)
- Family Health History
- Gene Screen: A Night of Film on Health and Genetics
- Ashoka Fellowship
- Written Public Testimony to House Subcommittee on Technology and Innovation: Championing a More Active Role for NIST in the Life Sciences
- Comparative Effectiveness: Dance time for rare and genetic diseases
- Define Health?